Sunday, January 4, 2009

Boredness...

Today was the first time I having afternoon class for my semester. Last sem I did not have any afternoon class but was only morning class that start at 8am everyday. But this semester, I have class that start at 2pm. I did not know that having late class wasn't a good thing actually as the boredness was killing me.



Woke up as early as 9 something and did not know what should I do. Since it was the first officially week of studying, I did not strike me to study before I enter class too as I did not have book with me. So as I woke up, sitting down thinking that I am damn bored as I really do not know what to do while waiting for my time to pass.. the clock is tik-tok-ing so slow.

I really some one who complains a lot I guess..haha..when the class starts at 8am everyday I complain and telling that it was so damn tired to start class that early and then when class started at 2pm I complain again that it was way too late to start a class and I will probably having my class until late evening as late as 7pm. It was tiring already by the end of the day. Maybe for long term having afternoon class is good as I will be able to sleep later if I would have "study" till midnight or wee hours then I can have a long long rest before I start my day again the next day. So thinking of long term this might be a good thing or maybe a good investment..haha..

But as for now, I am looking damn bored in front of my laptop and waiting for time to pass... So to kill more of my time, I am here blogging and typing something which is quite nonsensical. Allowed me to do so cause I really did not know what can I do anymore. If I did not blog, I will stare to the clock and waiting for the time to pass...hahaha.. so I rather scribble something inside here; well at least there is something that can make my mind moving early in the morning before my class start.

Ok, enough of crap and nonsense post..allowed me to do this once in awhile..haha...

No comments: