Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Another year pass another year and without realising it has come to another new year another Chinese New Year. I might say that it is quite exciting though I did not feel the festive mood. Maybe it because I did not go for CNY shopping. Working and studying takes all the fun out of my life. That is sad you know...Neither way, this year was just a very plain celebrating for me and my family. Nothing much happening like the previous yearsss mainly because economy recession...

Therefore, I hereby wishing all my friends Happy Chinese New Year and may you all have a splendid year ahead with lots of blessings, joyfullness, happiness and not to leave behind wealth and health. May all of them have a sparkling happiness and good fortune... GOD BLESS~~~

No comments: