Thursday, January 1, 2009

"Goodbye" 2008 and "Hello" 2009...

Is January 1st of the year 2009 today...officially new year. This year new year again I did not went out to celebrate and also did not have my eve night prayers. That was the first time and it seems like this year I was having many of my first time..haha..and first time too celebrating New Year at my college, my room; 367 with my fellow friends.

Because the fact that I was staying on the highest floor of all, my fellow friends all gather in my room with foods, champaigne and sparkling juice. We chit-chat, laugh, playing games, gossiping all the way till the clock struck 12am. We see those wonderful fireworks right in front of our eyes and the view of KLCC, Twin Tower and even Genting as background was really awesome. Those fireworks lasted for about half and hour or maybe more and it was amazing with the big splasing colors to decorate the sky of ours. Then we tossed off our year of 2008 and welcome the year of 2009 with the wishes that everyone is in good health always and forever.

Our night ended up with photos here and there...(pics will be uploaded once I get it in hand)...Then continue our talking session until 2am in the morning..but I slept at 3 plus and woke up at 6am and board back to Malacca. And here I am back to my home sweet home after 4 days 3 nights..haha...sounds so lame...

No comments: