Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sad to leave again...

After a month of holiday I am going back to Uni tomorrow afternoon. It was really sad to go back there. I was having a heavy heart. Really do not want to go back to that prison or we call it JAIL or maybe bird cage. I really do not know why I so hate to go back there. I am aren't happy at all when mention that I have to back to Uni. Again, I have to pack my things again just like half a year ago when I pack to Uni. Is really like entering back Uni because I brought back every second thing of mine including those pails and so on. That is why it was really a wholesome lots to bring back up tomorrow. But I really do not want to go back. Thanks goodness, I am only back for 4 days 3 nights...haha..I will be back on the 1st of January..hooray~~ that is what I am looking for.

So I am going off for now and will be back on the 1st.....signing off now for the year 2008. Once again, Happy New Year to all my friends...

No comments: