Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Life without AIM...

My life mode now is like a bird without wings, a hp without network, jungle tracker without a compass or maybe a blind people without a walking stick. I can't identify where am I now?? I am tired of everything. I may look tough in the outer part of me but the truth me no one know. I am some one who want perfection in life and that makes me think and think and plan and plan whatever I do..that is sometimes making me hard. I do not know what is the outcome of it but yet I will still plan whatever I do. From wearing a clothes to doing something is all need to be plan. I somehow wondering here, is this way work for me?? is it good to plan??? am i too controllable in my life?? can that lead me to a better path?? All this are yet to be perplexed in my mind. Somehow I am still waiting for miracle in my life....

No comments: