Wednesday, December 24, 2008

~~ Merry Christmas ~~

Merry Christmas everyone!
It was just another day for me to go through even tough it was a CHRISTMAS today. And yet I am too lazy to get out from my house and go visiting or just hang out. One more reason is because the jammed that cause if you were thinking to go Malacca town.
This is the first year too that I did not went out to enjoy my day during christmas eve. For the previous yearsss I am sure out from my house during the day and partially having fun all night long.
REASON for not celebrating: I was working for that particular day...
But somehow, after working my lady boss still treat us eat as our christmas treat. So is still counted as I did enjoy my day after a tired work. I still have fun laughing all the way, giggling all night long and definitely gossiping around with my fellows colleague. Not to leave behind, teasing each other as our favourite pass time. As what my boss says, "we don't have turkey nor pie for christmas treat, BUT we have ayam golek and roti john to replace it..boleh la tu, counted as christmas eve countdown also"....haha...like tis also counted...hahah..
After eating and fetching one of my colleague back home, I drove myself back and once I reached home I am freaking tired already. BUT my day just doesn't end like this. I received a christmas present..haha..that is what most people would like..haha...so, thanks to some one who never failed to make my day seems better than ever..
So after all, my day aren't that bad too beside working for the whole day...
Lastly, I would like to wish everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with a smooth journey ahead with lots of surprises hopping all the way and definitely a year full with lots of happiness and lucks pouring in all the way...

6 comments:

sea said...

i tot someone come back d??

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

eh..how u noe some one is back??
how u noe??? that is mysterious man...haha...i thought no one noe..haha...

sea said...

hahaha.. of course i know..
depend is who ma... shiek ching ler.. sure know lar..hahaha

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

eh..say la how come u noe???
u saw us?? IMPOSSIBLE~~~
i dun remember i told u that he is back le...impossible u noe..how u noe?? i am DAMN curious...haha..
eh, when u back UPM adi told me ya..cause lee yen ask me to pass something to you...

sea said...

hahahaha...
of course i know lar..
u all same pattern one.. i know he sure can finish his work n come back to celebrate wit u one..
he sure bu se de u alone ma...
hahaha... i know u will shy one..ai yo.. u want me to say out some more..hhahaa...
oh..got thing oh..ok.. will call u.. also want to pass books to u..
see u

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

OK...dun say adi. SHY adi....face is red adi..hahahah..so understand me hor..really my good fren of all..hahaha...
ok..see u then in UPM..HOPEFULLY ya~~~