Friday, December 26, 2008

2008 highlight and new year resolutions...

Not knowing that it is actually the end of year 2008 already even tough it was another few more days. 2008 was actually the hardest year for me to go through. Though, I still go on with my life and it somehow quite experiencing with all the ups and down that I has encounter. Throughout this whole year there are really a lot of happy and sad moments. Happy moments are always kept but sad moments just wanted to wipe it off. Now is the time for me to refresh back my mind to a year ago; things I have done…whether it was good or bad; things that I always wanted to be done…whether I have done it or not.

Firstly, it would be my clarification that I am off from schooling days. No early wakes up, no more home works, no more facing teachers and definitely no more being nag or scold from teachers. Then I continue my life with working as part time for many jobs, then encounter many problems which I really don't want to look back and think about it. As what the saying always say, "In a day, when you don't come across any problems - you can be sure that you are travelling in a wrong path" What I hope was a new year, a new beginning for me..forget the past and cherished what I have now. Late on, enroll myself in Putra University of Malaysia taking Consumer Studies. Being there I wasn't sure whether it was a good thing for me or not? I not so sure to regret for the choices that I made or just let it be. But some how my life continues and I must march forward. Being at there wasn't a nice thing for me as I did not really enjoy my life there. Being in the middle of the deep blue sea, still searching for the path for me to venture in. Just by a second of time only, time passes truly fast that we are now in the end verge of 2008 already. Venturing into another new year, 2009. I do not knonw what was waiting ahead for me but I am sure that I am ready for all the obstacles that are created for me. I don't mind trying new things in life and of course definitely doing things that people will never do. As Einstein always kept in my mind, his words are truly used by me, "If someone feels that they had never made a mistake in life, then it means they had never tried a new thing in their life..."

Nothing much I hope for at this new Year but I hope for is I want God to come to my life and forgive me if I have done anything wrong. The most important things of all are to forgive all my sins and bless me with lots of blessings. Alas, I also want bless and hope that my family are blesses with good health and we will stay happy forever. All problems are ought to wipe away and good things shall stay as long as we stay. Besides that, have a sincere blessings to all of my dearizzz in my life. Without them, I won't be here walking down the journey today. Without their support, I already out of the track of the journey of my life. Others than that, I also hope to have a peace day to come…and a peace world that free from all kinds of disaster. Happy New Year of 2009! God Bless~~

Though I won't be in Malacca to celebrate new year this year, no more new year prayers for me but I sincerely bless for my family and those whom I concern the most in my life. A true GOD BLESS to them...

Looking back on the months gone by,
As a new year starts and an old one ends,
We contemplate what brought us joy,
And we think of our loved ones and our friends.

Recalling all the happy times,
Remembering how they enriched our lives
We reflect upon who really counts,
As the fresh and bright new year arrives.

And when I ponder those who do,
I immediately think of you.

Thanks for being one of the reasons I'll have a Happy New Year!
I hereby wishes all my friends Happy New Year in advance. May the next year be even better; full of pleasure, joy and fun. In this New Year too,I wish you all the best year you’ve ever had,and that each New Year will be better than the last. May you all realize the fondest dreams and take time to recognize and enjoy each and every blessing. Happy New Year~~~

2 comments:

sea said...

happy new year!!!
all the best in tis coming year!!!

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

happy new year to you too..
may you have a smooth journey ahead with lots of happiness and surprises hopping all your way...