Monday, December 1, 2008

Tour around Malacca..

This post should be posted up few days ago but because of I am LAZY and sort of busy too so I did not post it. My Uni friends visited me on Friday and basically they are visiting Malacca..haha..so me being the tour guide bringing them around Malacca, eating most of the nice food and visiting most of the well-known places in Malacca. The days they are here is very short only, 3 days 2 nights and that is why making everything very rush and not all places we are able to go. AND the worst is weekend in Malacca is a hell of jammed in almost every where. I am indeed frustated when stuck in the jammed for hours in Malacca. Can't you imagine, Malacca can jammed for hours. THAT IS TIRING... shall post up some random pictures to share but not all as I don't have the full collection. I need to wait until my friend send me as the one I posted one will be the on in my camera...


Fong Yi and Xiang Liang in front of the "Revolving Tower"
Revolving Tower..
Leaving marks and footsteps...
~ Sandy beaches and coconut trees lead the way of ours..~
Malay house...
"Victoria Fountain"
Me and Xiang Ling..
the three of us...
"Eye of Malacca"
Malacca River Cruise..
* Eye of Malaysia in Malacca *
Chicken Rice Balls..
Asam Laksa and Prawn Mee..
P/S : Will upload more when I get all the pictures..

No comments: