Tuesday, July 28, 2009

H1N1 disease...

H1N1 disease is spreading in UPM. Good news for a short while that UPM is having a week of holiday. Is good news after all,right? But the bad news is we are not going to have any mid term semester break already.. ~Ouch~..that's bad. The holiday is like tangling in the middle of the semester. We just start sem not long ago and then now so fast mid term break already.

But it is still a good news for me. SO, I am back home after a day in Uni. If I knew earlier, I woould not even go back on Monday. Damn it! When I back on Mon, my class cancelled too. So DAMN IT! Then now, back for a day, back to home again...anyway, home sweet home is always the best of all.

Now, say about the choatic we have when we knew that uni is going to have a break for a week. First, I wasn't in Uni as I went out to have lunch with my friends. That time is about roughly almost 3pm already. Then my hp starts to beep and rings non stop. Friends keep calling and telling me the NOT-SO-TRUE news. That time, still do not have any news that we are going to have holiday. It was just gossips that was spreading around. Even tough, it was gossips, my friends and I were already so excited already. We were hoping that it was true. And the story continue.......

We were like so busy text-messaging all our friends asking them this and that...true or fake..then news come later saying that all Second College mates must back to college to attend an announcement that were going to announce by our principal....What's more?? heart pumping fast, cause we knew.......IS GOING TO HOLIDAY!

Then there goes us, quickly fasten up our pace and go back college...hear the announcement from our principal. Before she managed to finish up her sentence we already rush back to room, pack our belonging and go back...

And here I am, back home.........super duper uber good..

No comments: