Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm Going Back to Uni..

Oh NO!!

I am going back to uni in few hours time more. This is what I hate the most. Really can't imagine what will I be when I go back there. First, I will have a new roommate which I don't know who she will be. Secondly, my group of college peers have been shifted here and there and therefore to meet up with them is not an easy task. Thirdly, studies is going to resume back soon. SO HATE IT!

Oh...and not to forget I will meet back that bunch of fucking bitches. Those barbaric and idioctic people who got no sense one. They think they are great but to me they are only like a small ant or maybe just a pinch of dust. They are so moron and simple-minded.

Ok, enough of that. For conclusion, I just hate that. I am going back so I need to face the fact that I am going back.

No comments: