Monday, November 30, 2009

Dream..

A dream is a hope, a wish, and an aspiration. We go to sleep every night and wake up every morning. I'm sure we can remember having some sort of dream and wondering about it's meaning. We can't really explain what went on in our minds but we still search for some meaning. Some times these dreams bring good sensations, and sometimes bad ones. I've heard many things about dream. The powers of dreams have always be underestimated. There is a whole new world in the subconscious mind that helps us in the subtle way.

And I believe too, each and everyone of us had a dream. So do I. Sometimes dream come true and I guess that is what many people hope for. Even in wishes to friends around us, we will wish them; may all ur dreams come true. But how often do a dream come true? It yet to perplexed in my mind. That is why, whenever I had a nice dream I will never want to wake up. I hate to wake up into the reality world and my dream just broke into pieces. All it left, was just a dream. I was so reluctant to wake up whenever it was a sweet dream. Because I knew that, whenever I wake up, the reality world will kill me away. I do hope my dream come true but will my dreams come true? Only in the dream world, I can have all I want. "If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it." As the saying goes by William A. Ward. Crossed fingers and pray hard that one fine day, MY DREAM DO COME TRUE.



Westlife - I Had A Dream


No comments: