Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The good old days...

When I see back all this pictures, it makes me have so much of memories about the days I had with the band. It was really a good old days, a rekindled memory. A memory that will be treasure and remember for the rest of my time. When I was in the band for 5 almost 5 years, there are pretty good and bad times; happy and sad moments...BUT that is the memories that should be kept. We were like one big family, having our time together and generally having a good time together. Those were the days, looking back the footsteps that we have left in school; our beloved school band.....



During practice, the clarinetist....







The flautist...






The marching band..parade for Merdeka day celebration..








our conductor, Mr. Ronald Hendriks..













performing for school event..










Forgot what gathering is this, but I think was farewell dinner at Equatorial Hotel..
Our instruments..
While waiting for performance to start..

March-past..
The Form Fives...

No comments: