Saturday, November 21, 2009

Randomzzzz....

My aunt and family have left to Singapore for a wedding dinner. Therefore, they left their beloved for me to take care. I was like a total blur when they send this doggie to my house because that means I will have an extra stuff to do. Taking care of my own dog is already take my time off but now have to take care an extra creature. Luckily was just a few days and I do not prefer small dog one...that is why my dogs were all BIG SIZE...hahaha...



Berry, with the big eyes..







He is 2 years old plus but the body was so small size and compared to my dog who is only a year plus..FAR DIFFERENT...
*
*
*
*
A year plus, Wealthy...

I was in the mood to snap pictures I guess this evening, so took camera and snap here and there. I guess my nerve of itchy-ness have grown out..haha..And below are the pictures I got..a few nice one..


Pineapple that have been planted for a long time...finally bare fruit...


Orchid...







old big head boy..

young big head boby & girl...

No comments: