Sunday, December 13, 2009

Event for Deleum Corporations...

Just finish doing event in Port Dickson yesterday. It was a 2 days event for Deleum Corporations Family day and Annual Dinner. It was a great happening for them and also a hard job for all of us. We have been busy for the past 1 week just to finish all the props in time. 1 weeks is really ain't enough because there are really many jobs to prepare. But thank god, everything end up pretty well and I might say is GOOD. Our hard work finally pay off.

So Friday morning we travelled up to Port Dickson and stayed a night there. Once we reached the hotel only, we have to unload all our stuff; our props and sounds system. Those sounds system and lighting was hell so heavy. Oh ya, the hotel was Thristle Hotel. This hotel was amazing. Have a very very nice sea scenery. Then at night, it was the dinner night. The theme was Hawaiian Luau. Those guest dress with fancy-full dress of Hawaiian look. Some were funny, some were nice.


The backdrop and some of the prop...part of it only..
The surf board..

The event place..

The second night which is on Saturday was the annual dinner. Theme : Twilight Masquarade. Another grand event and was fastastic where they have international emcees alvin .... (can't remember his name). He makes the whole event looks so much better and full of fun. The event supposed to end at 12.00am but the thing prolong until 1am because they want to shake their butt on the dance floor. Poor us that we have to wait for them to finish so that we can do the closing up. So by the time we finish packing is already 2.30am then we head on to eat until 3.30am then off back to malacca. I was driving back and I felt as I drove, my eyelids were to close down. Then I tuned in to the radio as loud as I can just to make sure I am awake. So all the way back and reached back Malacca around 4.30am, unloaded those stuff and head back to home at 5.30am. The tiredness that lye in me was unexplainable. But I had a great time even though through out the event I had a great pressure. It gave me a good experiences.

Balloons with helium gas to filled the ballroom. The process of tying the balloons wasn't easy at all. Looks easy but not..


P/S: Will upload more pictures when I get hold of it...

No comments: