Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pictures...

As I mentioned earlier (previous post), I will upload those pictures of the annual dinner event once I get hold of it. So I managed to take a few of the pictures from my boss but not all. Cause there are really many pictures but I only choosed a few to upload only. If I were to upload all the pictures, it will takes me days to complete it....


The prop..


Preparing the prop...Doing it under the hot sun wasn't an easy task..

Performer for that "hawaiian night"; Fire eater...

The guest playing "Limbo Rock"


The dessert....gosh, the foods for that night was awesome but I never get to eat it..


The face painter...


Annual Dinner Night; Theme : "Twilight Masquerade"


The guest playing some sort of game..


The mask..
Jester with the receptionists..
Random guest of the night...
Entertainer : Stick walker; he can actually run, dance, and everything with the stick...Mind you, behind the curtain, he was just a normal young guy with a handsome and cute looking...
DJ's of the night...



Wonderful and great dancers from KL...

No comments: