Friday, December 25, 2009

My day of Christmas..

Since I wasn't a Christian nor a Catholic; so it wasn't a day for me to celebrate neither. It was just a day for me to enjoy myself as it was a jolly season. On the Christmas Eve, I went out with my family and have a great dinner. It was a fine dining but I was plenty of markable enjoyable time with them. This is where the bridge of family pours in. After dinner we went round the town but it was whole lots of jammed near Malacca town so we head to a place where less cars and probably less people....Straight headed up to Klebang Beach and Everly Resort Hotel. The hotel used to be a popular once upon by the name of Riviera Bay but now it turns like a quiet hotel with all own its own. The christmas deco was so-so only and not many guest check in there. After we had a nice smooching breeze, we head back home and by that time it was already MERRY CHRISTMAS~~~

On the Christmas day, nothing much happening as it was just another holiday yet to be enjoyed with my family.... and this is how I spend my Christmas day..

When it comes to Christmas, realizing that it was also the time for me to pack my belongings and back to Uni soon. It was hell for me. I hate going back UNI. Lots of reason for me to hate but there is no reason for me to like beside best people that surround me over there. However, I need to face the fact that I must go back and persuade my studies..(slap my face for waking up)..

No comments: