Monday, December 5, 2011

Lonely Night~~

Silence night..... A holy night that for once, I felt so miserable.....but deep inside it was sadness, loneliness and a feeling of helpless. I could not express how I want it to be but deep inside I want a peace in mind. I had been worrying so much for my dog. She had been down with anaplasmosis at the earlier stage then down with medication for about a month. True enough, we see an improvement in her but soon after that, her condition worsen. Now, she is about to paralyse. X-ray taken and she was down with hip dysplasia as well as suspected for intervertebral disk disease. How bad it was to hear the news...

I never want my dog to suffer all this at the age of 3. She is really a young dog who is so lovely. You just can't get enough of her. Doctor urge to do surgery but the chances of recovery wasn't that high too or putting her into sleep. GOSH~~ that's the worst decision that I want to make. If I can make a choice, I would not want that for her. But seeing her suffer all the way, making me felt so painful and helpless. I wish I could help her. I wish I can know how bad she was suffering. I can see disappointment in her. I could see, how much she wanna fight to survive and how much she wanna be with us each time we are back from work or somewhere...all she can do now is just to watch us from a far and having a hard time to get up.

All I can do was just hoping and praying for the best it could be...

No comments: