Monday, December 26, 2011

My Days~~

Time pass really swift that its now coming to the end of the year 2011 already. Without knowing it, I already at HEM worked for like 3 months and a plus already. As I sat down here and looked back at my days.....

I felt so much to be say, so much to be kept as memories, so much to be told....

Beginning of the year, I am still an undergraduate student at UPM and now I am officially a white collar. Within a year too, many things had happened. The good and bad one, the happy and sad ones.. The most hardest part was to go through the death of my Wealthy. Even till now, she is still in each and everyone of our hearts. We will just remembered back all about YOU whenever we sit down and talk or have a simple dining. That's show how much we misses you.....

Again, looking back... I wish to learn from the mistakes I had made and march forward. GO the distance till the max that I can. As for now, I really just wanna focus on my career. True enough, I had lost many of my quality moments as I had sacrifice a lot like family and friends. Moment, my friends will just speak to me and say, Hey... you got no more LIFE! But I believe, shiny days are awaiting for me on the other side if I achieve it. So just bare with it. Hopefully, 2012 is a better year ahead for me.


Next, I would love to cherish and appreciate the person around me. Is really not easy to meet them in your intersection of life especially your family. I seriously felt thankful for the given things in my life. Sometimes all we need is a little appreciation. A sincere words from you means a lot to the person whom you care the most. Do not take things for granted. Just be grateful and thankful for it. For the next couple of days to New Year 2012, I just wanna say a big THANK YOU to people that had make a different in my life now. Thanks for molding me up to the person I am today.


Somehow, I know that I will usher in the New Year in style and with a BANG! I will be celebrating it at Equatorial this year as we are doing a 1 Malaysia countdown from 11.30pm onwards. It will be so much of fun and I definitely looking forward for it... Yeah~~


Let's welcome in the Year of 2012 with a smile.. =)

2 comments:

Lj Lee said...

1 Malaysua countdown sounds so LAME!!

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

i knew it too.....me n my department ppl all dun like but boss insist on it. I got no choice bt to follow....SO GELI!