Friday, December 9, 2011

Wealthy~



So it’s going to be a sleepless night without you. I have never felt this way over anything. She was something I myself raised and keep healthy and took care of. I loved her and spoiled her rotten. I can honestly say she felt like my little daughter. Everyone who came to my house fell in love with her in an instant cos she is so bright and full of life. She’s not with me now but soon she will be back home with us I can feel it. Getting attached to a sweet little creature like her is easy, not knowing where she is is hard. She was really a nice dog, a lovely dog, a clever dog...a dog whom is obedient and you just can't get tired of her. Its sad to see her leaving at the age of 3. 10 December 2011, marking the end of her journey.... All your struggle and suffer, had ended. You are now rest in peace in the world that belongs to you. You will always remain in our heart. No dog can replace you in our heart. You are the greatest dog of all....

Goodbye, Wealthy.. I'm sure you are fine there right now. The house isn’t the same without you.

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane,
we wud walk right up to heaven and bring you home again... R.I.P


Love always.....

1 comment:

Lj Lee said...

oh my dear, may she can rest in peace.