Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bro's Birthday~~

I have been neglecting my blog recently and been very busy with others things though. I wish to have more time to myself. But working in a hotel industry, you ain't got time to yourself. So thinking to join hotel industry?? Think twice... and being in this industry, is ain't easy. You need to sacrifice most of the things in your life and for sure is your OWN LIFE! But you will enjoy it if you love it. 

On Sept 22, I had a small birthday celebration for my bro with my family. It was a simple celebration at Kampachi (Japanese Restaurant) with just the four of us. Nothing beats the ecstatic joy of enjoying it with your beloved family. I treasured my time with them...

                                     
                                  The cake of the month, Charcoal cake.. Really yummy-licious. 

With my beloved mum and dad...

The happy bro..

My bro and I..

Mum and I with the birthday boy..

Mum and bro..

Them.... 


No comments: