Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hold on to the strength~~

There are times in life or shall I shall there are days in a week that I will have a strong urge to actually quit my job and give up on whatever things it is now. The fame, glory, name, reputation and all you name it just dump it and forget about it. I seriously do not know and do not dare to think where should I be heading to 2 years down the road.

Will it still be the same old road?

Will everything still be the same?

Yet, again and again it is an answer yet to perplexed in my mind. I hope someone or GOD answered my prayers. There are times I do enjoyed working in a hotel industry but there are times too, I feel like I want to give up. The stress and the work load is something that is unexplainable. The time I at home is basically less than 6 hours everyday. My bedroom is like a rental room and my bed is just for me to sleep.

My oh My....
Teach me and tell me how am I supposed to live my life?

No comments: