Saturday, October 13, 2012

My little ramblings..

I gonna live my life.... this is a phrase that has been always uttered by me and my colleagues. Why do we need to say so?

BECAUSE we are all hoteliers. Hoteliers do not have their life... Sometimes, I do regret as I had stepped in to the wrong working industry but at times, I do enjoy my work just that I had to bare with the long working hours. That's working life I supposed. At the end of the day, I will asked myself that is that worth to work like this? Well, its has never been answered and yet to perplex in my mind.

But, I always feel that I am the lucky ones that at the end of the day there is always someone there to help me and hear all my grumbles. How lucky is that could be? Sometimes, that is what we need. After a tiring day of work, just a little voice telling you that everything will be alright. That's the sense of comfort.

After I got myself promoted, I had been very busy and stressful. At some point of time, I really lost my way of life. I did not know what to do and what is next...Again, there is this little voice that comfort me and says everything will be alright. Just be confident with yourself. I guess that's what we need. 

No comments: