Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My com desecrate!!

Well, this few days would not have any things to be update on my blog due to some problems on my computer that highly BECAUSE of msn. Believe that it has been some attack from the strong virus so need few days to scan the entire virus and reformat everything. Therefore, for those of my readers who often use MSN please beware. Make sure you have strong anti-virus and firewall. Nevertheless, I wonder would tat help? Even I being the kiasu-one that afraid one day anything would happened to my com, so I have install two anti-virus but now you see does it help? I bet it makes no different at all…so sad to say that maybe some of my files will be damage too. This is not something that is FUN to be happen. So now, what I can do is to wait until my com fully recovered which may take few days. Meanwhile, no any blogging session for me and once my com back to normal I will upload pictures and say about my class gathering. For that reason, I am leaving here untouched for few days and until I, blog again…Leave last word before I went off… Bye-bye~~

2 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

why only u kena one?? everytime your msn also got problem. reinstall la..

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

I previously tried to reinstall already but it seems like no use too...Stil the same old problem even after reinstall and this time worst...VIRUS ATTACKED!!...a bloody hell man...sad case~~