Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Birthday~~

So here comes to the end of my birthday celebration. More or less just mention part of my celebration. Nothing happening or interesting things that occur but I truly appreciate what my friends have done and the wishes they gave to me…is more than anything can be explain.

My day begins with a “surprise” I might say from a friend of mine who all the way rush back from Singapore after work to celebrate with me…So surprise and touch at that moment which I don’t believe with my own eyes. I thought I was dreaming. But the most important of all is the wishes, birthday cake and then definitely the present he gave to me…ha-ha…thanks a million, I know you have a hard time bringing it back all the way from Hong Kong. So genuinely thank you from the bottom of my heart (sounds so touch right) Credit to Yang for making my birthday a glitter start…

Then my day went on with my hand phone vibrating and SMS were coming in all the way. I sincerely thanks to those who have SMS and wish me…who make the effort to remember my birthday and waste some credit of theirs. So the list of people who have wishes me in many ways...
v Evon Lee (my gorgeous senior)
v My dear Jaimy
v Aaron Gan
v Li Chia
v Bao Shunn
v Yen Yi
v Wai Ming
v Rae Lynn
v Lee Yen
v Kye Hsiang
v Justin Kek
v Hui Qwan
v Zaiwye
v Qi Yen
v Ai Yun
v Christine Gan
v Jennifer Ting
v Janelle Lee and My Ther

And the last one who wishes me by SMS for that particular day was SHIEK CHING…she purposely wish me the last which is on 11.59 sharp because she said normally people will rush to be the first one…but I always be the last one so that you will remember me forever. So to my dear Shiek Ching, I will remember you always and forever…

Not to leave behind too some who have wishes me by Friendster:
Ø Kian Tiong
Ø Darlynn
Ø Ee Von
Ø Joo Ping
Ø Amy Ng
Ø Zhen Shi
Ø Yin Li

And there are some who wishes me a day after which is a belated wish also I thank you all…
v Benny Tan
v Sze Jein

v Mei Lin
v Kevin Ang

Subsequently, there is one friend of mine who wishes me in a very special way. She actually blog it out in her blogspot and sang a birthday song for me over there…So Melissa, thanks a trillion for that wishes and blessing…(have a look at her blogspot)

My day continue with celebration from my cousin who bought a cake for me in the evening and came to my house all the way from her house. Thanks Jaimy…

After that, it was the celebration from my dearsss friends. They brought me to Pak Putra to have dinner and then we head on to The Wings Café to celebrate my birthday. They bought me a very nice cake from Starbucks Coffee and a wonderful crystal pendant and bracelet. It was really a very nice present…I love it very much…Special thanks to Li Chia, Shi Yun, Ai Yun, Rae Lynn, Chris and Collin for that fantastic present. You guys make my birthday a nice and pleasant one.




from left : li chia, shi yun, me, ai yun and rae lynn








standing: shi yun, me and ai yun

sitting : li chia and rae lynn





shi yun, me, ai yun and rae lynn


So once again, thanks to all my friends who has make my birthday a memorable one...



A Simple Thank-You, My Friend

Into the dim lit, bare walls of my world,
You entered, bringing light and life to me,
The vivid colors, painted with a swirl
Of wit and charm, of personality,
With tender care, you added comfort, warmth,
And images that line the now bright walls.
I look upon them fondly, bringing forth
A thankfulness that you walk in these halls
With me; our friendship has become a part
Of my world now; it has its special place,
Within my being, life, and in my heart,
Your name hangs right beside your smiling face.
Rememb'ring just how drab these walls had been,
I have to thank you for the light, my friend.


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

~~ The End of It ~~

2 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

so few picture ah? ahaha

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

got some more...but lazy to upload...got some not mean to show out..hahahha..u noe wat i mean right????...anyway..i just lazy to upload la..hahah...got a lot one actually..just upload some to let u see can adi la...hahha..