Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged UP!!

Since I was being tagged by Melissa, so i might self finish it up..before I left my blog untouched again for few more days....

1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
If he betrayed me, definitely will give him a big slap telling him that women are not easy to be bullied and then will just leave and forget him for my entire life.

2.What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
Will tell him straight away so that no misunderstanding will happen and definitely be FRIEND!

3.What will your dream wedding be like?
Erhm, never think of it...because up till now I never decide to get marry.

4.Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no....

5.What's your ideal lover like?
A simple and perfect one...

6.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
I think both also is a bless because is a faith to love and being loved by someone else.

7.If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
No, I would never wait for them to change their feelings..why waste time when time are not enough at all!

8.Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
If I say NO, that will be an imprudent answer..

9.What do you want most in life?
Everyone to live happily..a simple request. (smile for everyone and the world will smile for you)

10.Is being tagged fun?
Depends on situation..if someone is bored definitely it will be fun, but when someone is busy and too many tag it will be ANNOYING..

11.If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
Just ignore them...no need to waste so much energy on them. Just forget it...

12.Who is currently the most important person to you?
Everybody...

13.What kind of person do you think I am?
My Sa sa...without hesitation my answer is she is someone "cute", good, kind and the friend who always left etches in my heart...always n forever...

14.What is the most unforgettable thing/event in your life?
I guess it was too many to be name out.

15.If the person you secretly like cannot recognise you, what would you do/how would you react?
Try to refresh back his memory..if still cannot just ignore and forget it...haha...

16.Would you give your all in a relationship?
Yes...if not it was not call a relationship. Relationship is all about trust, understanding, honesty and believe in each other..(i suppose)...

17.If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
We must always be LOYAL...so I think you will know my answer already...

18.If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
Say sorry if tat someone is angry, if not just pretend I DON'T KNOW!...haha...(so evil)...


P/S: Do not plan to tag anybody....

2 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

wow... you really reply it years ago. hahaha...

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

of course...of course...sure have to reply it years ago one ma..haha..