Saturday, August 21, 2010

DEATH...

Although intellectually we all know that one day we shall die, generally we are so reluctant to think of our death that this knowledge does not touch our hearts, and we live our life as if we were going to be in this world forever.


Each day, and every minute of each day, and every instant that each minute holds, you but relive the single instant when the time of terror took the place of love.
A sense of being dead, of peace and painlessness,looking down upon yourself and traveling through a tunnelto a light so bright and beautiful.
It is always sad to know that you have lost your beloved mum. I do not know how to comfort you others than giving you my deepest condolences to you and your family. I seen you in sadness through your eyes, I seen you being so slim down and old in looking and no longer the cheerful person I once knew.
I know you are sad but deep inside you are trying hard to hide your emotions and let everyone know that you are fine. BUT I knew, you are not fine the moment you hug me. A hug from you really can make me sense many hidden things inside you. I can felt your sadness and the emptyness in you. Your mum used to be your best friend. And it seems like you left with nothing now. I do hope that I can be by your side and comfort you.
Seeing you in the funeral parlour, trying to act tough I knew it really was not easy for you. I wish I could do something too. But in the end, I seem so helpless to you.
May GOD bless your mum and Rest in Peace~~~

No comments: