Friday, August 20, 2010

An outing with Mum and Bro...

Had a great time with my Mum and Bro last Sunday (18.08.2010). I really enjoyed myself well each time I with my family. They are life irreplaceble gift to me. Even tough, I knew that I will be having my mid-term test the day after, but I still try my very best to enjoy myself because I knew it will never be easy if we want to go out after that. My parents are as busy as the bees... Is really hard for us to go out together and hence, I really appreciate the time when we had together.

We headed up to KL in the morning and spent some time at the "TIEN HOU KONG TEMPLE" which is famous and had a great blessings that morning. My morning never felt this good before. Have some photo session over there and the places changes a lot already. It has been more than 10 years I never been there ever since I am small. SO, it give me another rekindled memories. It was really a nice and blissful place and scenery was great from the top of the temple.

After praying we headed to Midvalley to do some window shopping. SO it was Sunday so we do not expect no cars and no peoples in there. The crowd was huge there.......

And the journey continues on and on, so by the time I reached back Malacca is already 12am already. Quickly faster up my pace to catch up with some of my notes and doze off to bed as I was freaking tired because I did not have a good night rest ever since Friday.....

So, here are some photos to be shared...Enjoy, peeps... =)



No comments: