Friday, August 27, 2010

The usage of Photoshop and Illustrator...

Weeks ago, I am very busy with all my task and NOT-TO-FORGET I have a VERY hard time in dealing with the photoshop and illustrator software. At times of hardness, I really want to give up. I am so an IDIOT in this which I had no idea why. I really know nothing about photoshop and I started all this with a zero knowledge. When I first assign with this task by my Corporate Writing demonstrator that we have to come out with a poster, a letterhead, a name card and an invitation card doing and using the photoshop to enhance our design that time, I was really crueless. The first thing that goes through my mind was, DAMN how am I supposed to do it. My group members then start to storm ideas out on what the product that we want to promote and how we supposed to do it. So we came out with an idea that we are creating a resort and then we are promoting our resorts service which is Bed & Breakfast Service and encompass with name card, letterhead and invitation card. After that, the works were all on me. I really put in lots of efforts in making all this thing come to an end.

The day before my presentation day, I crack my head and my nerve out until 7am in the morning just to make sure that I AM SATISFY with my work. Doing all this all alone with no idea in my mind, makes the work seems so HARD. From the layout design to choosing the colors to designing and arranging the layout was really a hard task. At times, I told myself... "I can't stand anymore. I want to give up"...WHY is GOD so unfair? Friends of mine can sleep and go out enjoy their lungs out but I got to stay up late and just to complete this. I had no idea in mind. My eyes lid are closing down, my brain and mind was so empty and I had no significance on what am I doing...Am I supposed to carry on with this task or just leave it a side and Let's Die Together...BUT that should not be the way of my style. I, somehow do not have the guts to let my work undone and go to sleep or enjoy myself.

But still..... I continue with my work after all those havoc. I still put on a little hope that I might come out with someting better. With this, I go on with it and till I come out with all this design and layout. I want to make it to the success because Friends of Mine who knows me well will know that I want perfection in my work. I will never satisfy with what I am doing and will keep on do it until I am satisfy. I want to have the feel that once I project out in the class people will give me a positive feedback or a good expression in mind. Finally, I come out with MY MASTERPIECE of work....



My CREATION of Name Card..


The Letterhead...


The invitation card front cover.. This is the invitation card that has make me convulsed all night long in making the outcome of this card a savvy...

The invitation card up part..


The contents of the invitation card..



The back part of the invitation card...

This is the poster created by me.. The beginner creation who knows nothing about photoshop but just copy and paste....


And this poster is ammended and done by a professional and skillful person. Thanks and credit to Kenny who gave me a big helping hand. It was a good masterpiece of work for me.
And the end of the day, time and moment....I do hope that I do not let my group mates down. I hope that everything seems ok to them and they appreciate what I have done. If ever my emotions on that particular night was bad, too hope that they will understand my feelings and why I will go like this. Somehow, I still apologise on that..
Anyhow, this should come to an end..and I shall focus on my FYP already. SAY NO TO PHOTOSHOP!....

No comments: