Saturday, October 25, 2008

Back~~~

I have leaved my blog undone, unspeak and unwritten for almost quite a long time I guess....

Well, I am superb busy for the last past few weeks..
BUSY with again and again "COLLEGE ACTIVITIES" that make me even no time to online..
So no online, means no update...no update means I am "lost" from this world..haha..
Then after done with all this activites, I am off with my FINAL EXAM..
PHeW~~~....
I just done with 4 papers and..
I still got 2 more papers to go..
BUT...
meanwhile, I am back to Malacca to take a short breath..
to rest and relax myself..
after a long time of not enough sleep..
everyday sleep for a few hours back again..
Stated in our academic calendar, there is study weeks..
BUT again..
the study weeks is actually exam weeks..
and exam weeks is actually study weeks..
1 word to say finish, COMPLICATED!..
NOW, I am orinted for my SEMESTER BREAK..
but seems like a semester break don't seem to me..
as I will stuck back in Uni for my "IPK"..
IPK - Industri Praktik Kampus..
also means Industry Campus Practical..
the exact thing about it I am not so sure...
but I roughly can say is I will stuck in Uni to hear all those talks THEN
will be in Negeri Sembilan for a camp..
Sounds interesting???
I am aren't sure..
Till I expore it then I will say and conclude about it..
Till then, I am signing off again..
Bye~~




No comments: