Friday, October 10, 2008

A day out..

Pictures of the night at Sri Sedang, Mc Donald.. I am now too tired to elaborate longers as I just got back home. It was really fatigue as I only sleep few hours last few nights cause was busy preparing for my presentation and my exam..so now, when I am back home I at totally NO ENERGY at all..PHEW~~tired... But some how or rather that gathering went out well as it plan...so as long as every one is happy, that is more than enough already...






the seniorss..saw the booklet they holding. I took a week to complete 21 copies of it. I am sick of looking at that booklet already..but was totally proud of the outcome...




laughter was in the air..




posing for camera frame..


~ Smile for the camera ~



and another family picture...




one try to act TALL and another one want to act SHORT..



SO, that's it...till I have the energy to blog more..

No comments: