Monday, October 27, 2008

Tired and LAZY ~~~

During such hour, most people are already fallen asleep...but for people like me still wide awake at here blogging. I don't know this is a good sign or a bad sign.. I am just too tired and lazy to study. The tired-ness is really unexplainable even tough I sleep for hours in the afternoon but I still can sleep tight and well at night. BUT somehow or rather I forced myself not to sleep so much cause I got so many things to study and time is constraint..BUT again I AM JUST TOO LAZY! That is why now I am stucked over here online, chatting and blogging. If I ever did badly in my exam, then I were to blame completely..and I am sure that day will arrive...haha...
Well, another reason for me being so laggy is because there are too many things in my mind. Sometimes I find it rather hard to concentrate. The more I try to remember what I study; those facts and so on..I will find it damn hard because my mind has been blocked up by certain things. That really disturb me a lot. Then I will stop for awhile and start to think and dream and the next moment I will not know where am I anymore...haha..
Somehow or rather I need to be motivated more...need to be push more..haha..like a small kid that sometimes need to be pampered too..hahaha..and I absolutely miss the time being pampered by some one....That is the nicest moment isn't true?

No comments: