Saturday, November 1, 2008

Finally~~

Finally, and finally...I am feeling so colossal when announcing this. Oh wait, don't make me wrong..I am not saying that I am finally getting myself married or what; BUT to announce I am finally over with my final exam. Meaning too, that will be the end of my first year, first semester. Time was like passing tremendously swift. I were saying about entering Uni in the middle of the year and now I AM OVER WITH THE FIRST SEMESTER already! Now, you see...time is really like a hypersonic~~ but said to say, my last paper ended with Physics which was something not really good already. The paper was damn tough and that is all I can say. Maybe because it was my fault too as I did not study much. The day before the exam I can talk and gossip with my friends all night long as they too are no longer in the melancholy to study anymore...WELL, as usual last paper always got no standing...haha..
SO, before we ended our last sem and before everyone headed back to their hometown....5 of us went off for a better dinner yesterday. We went to eat chop & steak and toss off with a wonderful way ahead of us and looking forward to meet them again in our Industrial practic training...(pictures will be uploaded when I get it)
The best thing of all is I drove up to my Uni and the next good thing is I did not need to spend so much time waiting for the bus. It takes hour to wait for a bus to go Puduraya, then you need to wait hoursss till you will be able to hop on the bus and worst still if there were a huge and massive traffic jammed and you were to stuck there for hoursssss...and the next thing is you will realise the next few hoursss you will be sitting in the bus looking restless and bored! and and and normally you only need 2 hours to reach back malacca from KL but you will end up reaching malacca in at least 5 hoursss..THAT IS TIRED! but thank goodness, I have a smooth journey all the way up and all the way down...Yeah!

No comments: