Sunday, November 23, 2008

~ Taggy ~

5 things found in my bag
- (if bag that bring to school), water bottle, books, pencil case, pursue and file..

5 things found in my wallet
- FIRSTLY, money...then will be my identity card, driving license, those cardsss and amulet

5 things found in my room
- erhm...table, laptop, shelf, books and a comfortable bed

5 things i've always wanted to do
- go around the world, get myself everything that I wish for, eat as much as I can, sleep, get as much money as I can too...haha..

List out the 4 presents u wish for
- prefer not to be listed down over here..

The person who tagged u was
- my son...

The 5 impressions of the most memorable thing she/he has done to you
- can't think of any, sorry to say that...haha..

If she/he becomes your lover,
- how can my son be my lover?? no no, it is something impossible...

If she/he becomes your enemy,
- nah.....it will never happen, I suppose..

My taggee's~
- to those who is free and wish to do it..

No comments: