Monday, November 17, 2008

....

Finally, I got to online after a week without laptop with me. The days are passing so slow when there is no laptop with me...I can't online, I can't chat and definitely no entertainment with me. I felt so regret for not bringing up my laptop...
I do not wan to elaborate long for my Industrial Practic...what I mean and what I felt about this Industrial Practic is just one word...HORRIBLE! that if want to sum it up in a nice word and if want to sum it up in not a nice word then it should be like tis "S**K!"
What I can say now is I am so dead tired and so dead exhausted. I have not been sleeping well since I got back to UPM. I have sleepless night everyday...And the next day I found out myself look like zombie and fall asleep in almost every talk. That is me...haih~~~
Now, what can I do now is to wait everything come to an end.. Have a nice sleep and meet all my friends and definitely waiting for the days to come...DEC faster come...

2 comments:

sea said...

hehehe...
n plus u x contact wit 'someone' ler...
y x sleep??? too stress or miss me too much??? hehehe

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

wah..dun say out the main point le..i wil SHY~~hahaha...i think in ur dictionary and also in my dictionary there is ntg call SHY for me la hor..hahahahha...
miss u too much adi..u must noe..i how long nvr meet u all adi...