Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Boringness~~

The boringness that lye in me for the past few days is really unexplainable. When I am busy I complained, when I am tired I complained too...and now I am free I complained too as the boringness is there..haha..But I better take this few days to rest and relax to the fullest as I can because after this week I will back to be a busy bee...What else, when there is no entertainment because I won't be bringing my laptop up. SO, for the next one week I wonder how am I going to survive there. Then again, you will be hearing me grumble and snivel non-stop. Well, that is life! People will never be satisfy with what they are having now.


Since, I am free therefore I went to help my dad to collect some payment from the customers and some shops. I now realise that collecting payment from people is not an easy task. I remember going to one office, I greeted the receptionist well and telling her the purpose I am there for but seems like I am someone invisible to her. She just ignore what I am saying and make me stand there like an idiot for about 15 mins. At that moment I feel like giving the receptionist a bloodbath...but think back because of the amount of money I cool myself down and after that 15 mins I don't bother much I straight enter the office and approach the officer in charge telling him again the purpose. Thanks goodness, this time I get a warm approach by him. He gave me what I want and in return I told him the bad attitude of the receptionist...SO now, I am wondering here what will he do to the receptionist? Will she get a bad scolding or like what I think bloodbath?..haha..that is impossible I guess. After getting what I want, off I go off from that office continue driving my way to other companies.

After finish my task for the day, I pass by our Malacca; 2 most popular "shopping paradise". Regardless of how long I haven't step in there, I pay a visit to that 2 places and because the time is early as 10.30am, not much shops were open. Hence, I just walked around for like an hour to kill my time off. Here walk, there walk, left walk, right walk and satisfy with the walking and here I am complaining that I am tired of walking..haha..walking for an hour is actually quite tired what's more when you are walking alone. Frankly speaking, I don't like to shop alone even it is window shopping because I can't yack my mouth...haha..my mouth need to have some exercise even is just a minute..haha..

Sic, this is roughly what I did today. Sounds boring...after a day of walking, reach back home have my lunch, face a while of tv and off I go to my bed..haha...and now here blogging..That's it from me...

No comments: