Thursday, November 20, 2008

A day out...

I have a wonderful thursday night. It has been a long time since I am out with my friends and totally enjoy the time after a stressful day...Even tough I am tired cause I did not sleep the previous day but going out with them is a total of enjoyment. I can't recall when was the last time I met them but I knew it was long long ago (monthssss)... So today manage to meet with them back even not all of them...Thanks a million to Kian Tiong (the driver of the night), Lee Yen, Shiek Ching, Kai Yin and Ming Zhu.


Our night started with dinner at work and pan then off to d'arts which the normal plan should be going to gogo KTV but we did not at the end and then finally our night ended off with mamak stall at Duyong. Even is just a normal day outing but it was fun..Our night is full with talking and updating each other with news and I totally oriented to meet them again which is DON'T know when...


Lee Yen and I..


Kai Yin and Shiek Ching..


Kian Tiong and I..




Me and Ming Zhu...

Main drink of the night beside two glasses of mango juice..

Kai Yin and Lee Yen..

the 5 girls..


Me and Kai Yin..


Shiek Ching and I..


Kai Yin, Shiek Ching and Lee Yen..






the always cheerful and joyful Shiek Ching..


the always the same Kai Yin..


the so called "shy" Lee Yen..

No comments: