Friday, October 3, 2008

WHY? Tell me WHY?

I put a smilling face all the way to visit you...because I knew that I am going to a place which I familiar with and I put a hope that everything went well when I reached there.

As well as I saw your face, a familiar face to me again..I tell myself to be nice to you and willing to hear any news or story from you. BUT each time I see you, it will always be the same old story and today I thought you will make me happy by giving me good news but seems that once again you dissapoint me. WHY? Why must you bring that new to me?

I thought it has already get rid off me. I am so happy every time you tell me that you are very well or any others positive word but today you told me not to be sad when knew about it. (in my heart, I already prepare for the worst)...AND yes, it was really the worst out from the worst.

WHY? WHY? Why you must ruin my life again? Why can't you give me a normal, healthy, fine, and definitely a happy life...

Please GOD, I have enough for all those suffering. Please give me back the normal life with a smooth journey.....PLEASE~~

AND GOD, please get rid the "...." from me...I really don't want that....

No comments: