Monday, September 29, 2008

A gratifying and yet ferved holiday..

Yes..that is no doubt I am having a pleasant holiday beside that I am back home too...That is something that I should be fortunate over. In another side of everything, I am packed with many task and stuff that need to be done. Take a deep breath and think twice...I NEED A BREAK too..haha..After a hectic weeks in UNI now is the only time that left for me to sail on with my own time and do things that I want and wish to do.



And 1 more thing that make me busy in and out was I HAVE BEEN GOING OUT all the night since the day I am back on fri..OH MY GOD! and my mum has been questioning me..haha..



Me : Mum, I am going out tonight..

Mum : What?? Going out again...you seem busy. Everynight also go out. Where you go and with whom??

Me : I am going to somewhere which I don't know where and I am going out with ... (is disclose)

Mum : You soon going to insinuate as our Prime Minister already la...

Me : Almost already. You wait for that day ya....



So, you see..again time is the problem. How nice if a day got more than 24 hourss..haha..then I will be having more time to play and to work. But currently must make a leave to complete up my assignment first..or else I will be dead meat as I need to study for my final too... :(

No comments: