Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Day~~

Yeah, is another happy day for me after a long long time I have been very moody, down, depress and definitely thinks that the sun is not bright. wow...sounds horrible..haha..maybe not that worst as what I mention but it is more or less the same.

But now all this should not appear in me anymore cause I AM BACK HOME...haha..HOORAY! Then today I am extreme happy cause I got to eat J Co Donuts..haha..thanks to a friend of mine.
Previously we were talking about donuts then I suddenly think of how long I have not taken a nice DONUT. Then after much of talking I was in the mist of WANTING TO EAT. So I keep nagging in front of my friends. So one friend of mine who can't stand the nagging of mine, were saying that he will get for me on ONE fine day. So at the jiffy, I thought he was joking with me. Then I reply me with a slumber look and say YA, I WILL WAIT FOR THAT ONE FINE DAY!

And who ever wonder, the day really come...really arrive~~~ My friend went to get it for me BUT by the time he brought it back to Uni I already back to Malacca. Poor thing...haha..but the kindness heart of him bring it all the way back to Malacca for me..haha...you will never see such a nice friend...haha....so thanks a million to him for making my day seems brighter...

note to C: if you ever cross into my blog, just want to say a big thank you ya..haha..



No comments: