Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Weeeee~~~I am going back home..

Yeah, I am so happy because today is already Thursday and I am able to be going back home tomorrow approximately to another few few few more hoursssss...haha..Finally going back home after 2 weeks stuck in this bird cage of mine.

Really get bored with my Uni life and what I can say is that I am not enjoying it at all. I don't know why, each time I say about my Uni life only it got to be negative. Wondering and seeking around when it will be only positive..Well, would not want to mention all this sad and makes me unhappty stuff now as all in my mind was I am going back home tomorrow afternoon.

Can't wait for tomorrow anymore. Quick...now I wish the clock can tik-tok faster. And definitely can't wait to meet all my friends again especially my very very very long time no meet friends. The last time we met I think is before we enter Uni. (I guess so)..then I will be meeting all my best friends again..haha..we are going to talk and gossipss like nobody business again...haha..that is what life should be!..haha...

2 comments:

HuiQwan,Wong said...

hi there!! Look to the bright side in uni...n enjoy!! =) btw, changed my url huiqwan-cradle2grave.blogspot.com
take care!!

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

hopefully I can..still in the verse of trying...