Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sad :(

Why am I sad??? Cause I am going back to uni soon..in a few more hourss...

Going back to the place which is so not belong to me.
Going back to the tight and no freedom bird cage..
Going back to a place which I lost my identity of who I am.. (sounds serious)
Going back to a place which I have to bear with all those rules and regulations...
Going back to a place which I can't adapt to the people around me..
Going back to a place where things seems not going on my track..
Going back to a place where will make me miss everything left behind in Malacca...
Going abck to a place where hectic life begins...
and definitely going back a place where assignment, presentation and homework are waiting for me....
and how I wish I do not need to go back...

Seems like there are so many negative thought about my perception on my UNI...and I guess it takes time for me to forget and think of the positive thought..but I think the negative is more than the positive one..

No comments: