Friday, September 26, 2008

Being tagged!

1. How old are you?
I am having 2 large candles on my birthday cake...

2. Are you single?
Definitely yes!

3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?
I do not plan to get married at this moment.

4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
Erhm...till I found one.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
If not, I will be marrying myself...haha..

6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding?
Either one also will be an OK for me..no any specific or an ideal one.

7. Your ideal motif?
.............

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Too many to be name out...

9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
That will depends..

10. Do you want an extravagant or a simple wedding?
Perhaps a simple wedding will do..after all is between me and some one..haha..

11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own?
A traditional one.

12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
No any specific layers...as long as got cakes can already.

13. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
Morning~~

14. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Both also can...it doesn't make any different.

15. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
Nope..why must??

16. no ques.. jump!

17. Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding.
That depends on my that time song mood but currently I am addicted to Jason Mraz -I'm
yours and Trademark - Miss you finally...

18. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night..

19. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Light

20. What age do you want to get married?
I don't even plan to get married so do you think there is an ideal age for me to get
married?

21. Describe your ideal husband.
Lots to describe then...caring, understanding, loving, and the list continue with all the
positive one but the most important is LOVE me for who am I!

22. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Fine dining..

23. Champagne or red wine?
I prefer champagne but eventually both also can too..

24. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Days after the wedding...

25. Money or household items?
Preferable both...

26. Who will pay for the bills?
Preferable HIM only...haha..but if there is a need for me...definitely will share..

27. Are you ready for married life?
Obviously and definitely NO!
That will be another phrase of life which I am not ready and not plan to venture on..

28. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
I will if the days come.

29. How many kids do you want?
Not planning to give birth..

I'm tagging:
NOBODY....

No comments: