Friday, September 5, 2008

Lots to say...

Yes... I really have lots to say but just happen to be I got no time to post it up. Time really constraints. Can someone grant me with 48 hourssss a day; but I think even with 48 hoursss also that is not enough for me. Since I got so much to say so I will try to cut short in everything and go straight to the main stuff without long nagging story...hopefully I manage to do so..haha... Ok, let's rewind back the time machine to a week ago....

My last weekend was full with outing non-stop for the 3 nights when I am back home. On friday night, I met with my 15 years of friends whom I have not met for about half a year or maybe more. We always plan to go out this and that but always end up PLAN CANCEL due to certain reasons..haha..If this time we can't meet again I really do not know when we will see each other again as Yen Yi will be leaving to Nottingham sooooon...Even after this gathering too, I am not too sure when we will be our next gathering already. Maybe there will be no more gathering already.....Somehow, IT IS STIL a MAYBE! So that is about Friday night, then now is Saturday Night. Also the same went out with a Uni friend of mine. So went around Malacca, 2 "large" shopping mall the MP and DP. Then after that went to have a drink and that's will be the end of the night..haha..wouldn't want to say long about that night outing. Then Sun night, I managed to meet all my friends whom I have miss seeing them for about 3 months..back before we left to venture our own journey in Uni. Really felt nice to see them back in shape and knowing each other life after 3 months we don't have any long talk and any gossips. So that night end well with full loads of story telling..haha..back to square one our no 1 favourite for all time...haha...
After all those happy moments, here come I have to got back to my "BIRD CAGE". Went back uni with heavy head what else back with sickness. The first day went back that time the whole day class cancel...IF I knew early my classes cancel for the whole day I won't be back that early. Since, no classes so went to see doctor in the late evening. I wonder the work of doc that night is so easy as they don't even Then night I have my 2nd physics test, again is a wholesome of HARDNESS..haha..The night started with our plan for our first outing after we came to UNI for 2 months. All of us start saying that want to go out for steamboat since the cold wheather. SO off, we go and hunt for the nearest steamboat restaurant in Serdang and we manage to get to a steamboat restaurant opposite South City Plaza. Thus we waited eagerly for Thursday night to arrive and zoooom we headed to the restaurant without knowing that the dangerous of 7 girls going out at late night. After filling up our stomach we can manage to go over South City Plaza to have some shopping and supper of the night...haha..our night ended around 11 when we reach back to our college safe and sound. Although I am still sick that night, but I enjoy the whole journey of ours...So mission for our first outing is COMPLETE. and now we are planning for the 2nd mission..haha..
the happiness of all...

the food of the night..

the joyous when enjoying the food..



the porridge and tomyam soup...


showing off the satisfaction we have towards the food..


tossing off for the successful mission..


the 7 of us...


the steamboat restaurant..

from left: sook lei, crystal, xiang ling, fong yi and shu ying
wai khei, me and sook lei...
the appetizers of the night..
Then, the next day morning which is yesterday morning...me being a bit blur since I just woke up being awaken by the news that I have been appointed to become the Vice President for the Ramadhan Event for my college block. The first thing that came through my mind....DAMN SHIT!...again, I will be busy with this stuff again. The malays fasting also got things to do with us the CHINESE...real IDIOT!
So, that's all for now...will update once I have the time for it...I guess once I back to college I definitely no time already. Lots of assignment, presentation and surveys waiting for me...Till then, signing off for now..

No comments: