Saturday, September 27, 2008

All my college activities...


from left : me, fong yi, shu ying and wai khei..


me and hoon wah..


Ah Kiat @ Ku Blur and I..the both blue blue one...


Posing for our block; Blok Rajawali..


the stairs girl..








me and fong yi..


the half complete set with an outsider..


always got disturbance..


my family again..


crsytal, me and reiko..


Unready..


Ready..





the complete set with ready-ness..


Before we move out to Lian Yi's Lantern Festival..






Chee Kean and I..




My "SeaHorse Family"..




me, whye long and le jie..







So ok, that's all for my pictures and everything. The pictures will do all the talking. All those pictures involve in the activity like majlis berbuka puasa, lantern festival, majlis berbuka puasa block and coming soon do not know i got what kind of activities some more......

No comments: