Friday, September 12, 2008

~ Seahorse Family ~

Well, as I mention before about the chinese community family...so now presenting to the fellow readers of my blog..MY SEAHORSE FAMILY~~~

This post should be posted long ago one, but then I have been waiting and waiting for those pictures...it really takes ages for them to give it to me..


The recent one about the midautumn festival gathering was here too..but that I only uploaded 2 pictures only..which is the below 2...


so enjoy seeing it...haha..


from left: my grandfather, father-in-law and great great grandfather..haha..


my complete family...


my whole family...but not complete with a few "daughters" not in..




me and my parents..


me and my family together with whye long, my father-in-law..





the 3 of us.. from left: le jie, me and whye long



my so called "husband"..


from left: my 2nd daughter, 8th daughter and 9th daughter

from left: 2nd son and 1st son


my 6th daughter...



my 7th daughter...


the 3 fathers from 3 families; the starfish, the seashell, and the seahorse..


my eldest son, Yi Jian..


the birthday cake..


3 birthday one, my 'aunty', and both my 'parents'..

My parents is really a real couple in reality life now and both of them share the same birth date, birth month and birth year. Amazing right..not only that..they were in the same course too..



from left: yee ling, soo wen and chin chai
the top one: whye long


















2 comments:

sea said...

hahahaha....ur husband...hahaha
tat pic very funny ler..
u see ur husband's hand...
finally got a break..if not.. i also going to die...
my room very hard to on9..haiz.
so now only got time to view ur blog. tired uni's life

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

hahaha...that is what he really is...that picture is a real funny pic..haha..

yaya..very hectic life in uni. I also almost die from it..