Friday, July 9, 2010

Back...

Yeah, I am back from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah for 3 days 2 nights stayed over there. I guess that also showed the end of my holidays and soon I will be back to study life already. My Sabah trip was so so but I am way slightly darker already caused when to island.

I also don know how to conclude my Sabah trip. Just tired and super exhausted plus in the same time fun, enjoyed, and adventurous for 3 girls. It should be a memorable trip for 3 of us.

Besides, I really want to thank Benny for the companion and "tour guide" for a day to few places. Without his guidance we will never be able to go fish spa, daily farm and etc.

I seriously don know what to elaborate for my trip already. Just wait for me to uplaod pictures and all those pictures shall do the talking already.

Now I must packed all my things back to uni already. It is something which I do not wish to do. I hate going back there. Perhaps this time go back will be different thoughts and feeling already. What shall I say is that people do change in 2 months time.

No comments: