Monday, July 26, 2010

Final Year Project~~

It was so fast when I thought back that I first enter Uni and now I am in the FINAL YEAR already. Once again, it proved that time really tik-tok fast. Every sound of the tick-tocking reminds us that we should not waste our time. Time wait for no tide.

Today, I went to meet my Final Year Project (FYP) supervisor and to do some discussion about my title. The title given to us was "Enterpreneurship" and we have to discuss or perhaps venture more details and specific about it. So all in my mind was TOURISM. I start to think to have edu-tourism, agro-tourism and etc. And when I met her, she just told me: "your title was still very wide, can you give me more input and more details"..... The second thought that come to me was, I GOT NO MORE OTHERS IDEA beside tourism.

After analysis and discussing more about it, she finally came out to me with an idea "Bed and Breakfast Service in Malaysia". When I heard about that, the third thought that came to me was what on earth is that? I don't even know it...And I goes wander all over the place what is this phrase about. My supervisor just told me that it was a new term that start to use in MALAYSIA.

Then when I went online to check, this term already appeared long time ago around the whole wide world but MALAYSIA just only adapt this culture. Now you see, how back and back Malaysia can be.

So now people, can you tell me what do you know about "bed and breakfast service"? I guess most people out there will have the same thinking as me when first heard about it...

I am now terrified that I can't do well in this title cause the information that I got for it was like so little. I can't even explained much about it and now how am I supposed to do a case study on it? I am really crueless... Long way to go...

TELL ME THAT I WILL SURVIVE....haha...

2 comments:

Li Chia said...

Melaka got B&B ar...got a few...tripadvisor.com ada list..hahaha

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

ya, got....but it is stil a new term started in m'sia....

so now doing my research on it...but wasn't a nice title..aren't it?haha..