Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A daysss full of ups and down..

This is how I spent my 3 days at Infineon, and half day at Renaissance Hotel Malacca. This event was nothing compared to my last time event. Easy and simple job event but still will have small problems occured. No matter how easy or how succesful an event will be, somehow or rather there will still be some problems one. It just happened to see how we deal with all the problems only. It was Infineon Technologies Service Award for 5, 10 and 15 years in their auditorium and 20 and 25 years at Renaissance Hotel Malacca. We already did our very best to make this event happening, but the crowd was like so shit...that is what I can conclude..


Preparations for live band performances...







Dancers for the first day..


the backdrop, scallops, deco and etc that took me almost more than 2 hours to get it done...Adjusting, climbing the stairs, making it nice and tying the flower balls really not an easy task..



Night at Renaissance Malacca Hotel..


Infineon Technologies Managing Director, Mr. Peter Bailey..


Professional dancers performing 1 Malaysia Concept..








The emcess of the night...

The group picture...
from left: Stanly, Me, Debbie @ my boss, Frankie, Ben @ my boss too..

No comments: