Monday, July 5, 2010

I reached back to Serdang..

I finally reached back to Serdang already. I board 2pm bus from Malacca Sentral and reached hentian Serdang around 3.30pm...but the journey just doesn't stop there. I have to walk from hentian serdang back to my rented house..gosh, it took me 20 mins of walking..

Fuu~~ I am extreme exhausted by the time I reached back here. Plus the night, I did not have a good rest perhaps for the whole week I did not have any good sleep at all and I woke up with my head trembling hard. I guess it was the symptoms that told me I need a rest...haha...

As the saying says: Only work and no play makes Penny Lam a dull girl..hahaha..

Yes, true enough I am flying off my ass to KK tomorrow already but I can conclude now it wasn't a sense of happy or what neither nor I am excited for this trip...I just sense other than that...Even when I step into the house, it doesn't gave me a sense of pleasant. I got no idea why. I seriously no idea why....Guess, I have to get into the life of uni back....

Crossed fingers, tomorrow will be a smooth journey for me and my friends... GOD BLESS~~~

No comments: