Friday, July 30, 2010

Messy and complicated post...no beginning and ending..

I am back to my home sweet home again. Every week I will be back to my sweet comfort zone without FAILED. Friends of mine will keep on questioning me, you not tired arh every week thru n flow Malacca? I will just smile, and answered them I WILL NEVER. It always feel good to back home and back to the place where foods is there waiting for me to eat on. Back in Uni, we need to hunt for food..sigh..

I also do not know how to elaborate longer on my blog. Norm of life? Everyday is a norm for me where everyday I will be doing the same thing..haha..My life now was extreme busy I might say. To divide my time properly between work and study, is double the hardness of it. I knew it was wrong to work at the same time while studying but circumstances really do not always do as I pleased. I NEED MONEY! I want to be a billionaire...*smash head*..dreaming..haha..

There is really many things awaiting for me to do now and I am having problems to sleep. I can't sleep at night. Even though, I am lack of sleeping but I can be super energetic the next morning. Waking up early for me is not a problem but when afternoon comes, I start to feel the heavy-ness of my eyes lids and when evening appears, I need my sugar rush and when night arrived I will be super hyper again. INSOMNIA! Please go away...I want a good night rest every day..I want to sleep nicely and soundly with a great dream.

And then, GOD treats me good while providing me with a good life with so many people who is so dear to me. To me family are always the people that I concerned the most in my life, I care for their feelings and love them to the max. Secondly, will be friends around me. They are always the one who is dear to me and I tried my best to give my very best concerned to them. No matter they are far or near, I hope I can. But till then I realized, friends around me are all changing. No doubt, people do change but if change for a good reason, then is alright but some are changing from bad to worst, which made me so frus up sometimes with their unexceptional attitude and character. I hate such feelings..no doubt too, I also have changed. But I always hope my change is for a better things..

Next, I realized that being a tough person wasn't a good thing too. Tend to close up for people and go on ourselves the life no matter how bad it was. Definitely, no concern or show of pampered from people....Deep in my mind, there is always a pros and cons. Perhaps, it will made us learnt and be independence in life. No matter how life gonna be, we will still stand on the ground still and stable.

LASTLY, I just hope everything will be fine for me and people around me smiles and live on happily...

2 comments:

heran said...

hopefully I am the one who change for good reason....wakkakakaa... ("o)

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

i believe u are and i believe you will... =)